Pages

Sabtu, 30 Juli 2011

Im not that kind of person... really :(


Tett.. Tetttt... teretettt. Apakah kau masih menerima galauer Pensieve?? *dipelototin Pensieve karna keseringan galau*

Ada yang bilang hidup itu dinikmati aja... gak usah galau melulu (ini sapa yang bilang ya? Ahh.. iya, temen di Euforia) Ya maunya si begitu ^^ Tapi masala kan gak ada habisnya. Kalo nggak galau, bagemana dong? Apa ganti nama aja ya supaya bukan galau? Apa yak... Resah? Haha, tauk ah.

Jadi beginiiiiiiii....... *mulai curcol* Have U ever read 'samting' and feel that the one at that 'samting' is U? So someone write bout U but didnt tell that it was You... (bingungin gak seh? pokoknya gitu lah)

I just read 'something' now. About someone who talk about someone else. And,, yaa Im not really sure, but I guess It was me. Kinda hurt actually *sobbing* But I know it's bcuz I was wrong at the first place.

Sometime,, I think that Im such a hypocrite. I hurt many people whom I love with my own hands with so many lies. However,, I swear,, it doesnt mean that I dont love them wholeheartedly. Nope at all!!

I just wanna keep the secret for my own self. I just dont wanna any one beside me know the truth.

Nah... if that makes that 'someone' being negative thinking bout me,, what should I do? Should I tell them that their thought isn't true? Should I tell them that I wasnt that low? Or should I keep silent? Pretend to didnt know anything?

What if that someone think that u didnt love 'that someone' wholeheartedly? Should I deny it whereas I dont have the proof to prove that I DO love 'that someone' wholeheartedly??? Nahh... kalo gini masa saya gak boleh galau???

I admit that I DO Lie to 'that someone'. But it doesnt mean that 'his/her' thought was rite, wasnt it???

To that Someone...
Sorry, if I disappoint you.
Sorry for the time when I Lie to you.
Sorry for all the mistake that I made.
Sorry if this whole time u always give in without I realize.
Sorry for not being there when you need me.
Sorry for always make you negative thinking bout me though u dont wanna.
Sorry if my silence hurt you.
Sorry to not telling my secret to you.

Your negative thinking isn't exaggerate at all. It's normal to think that Im that kind of person.

But Im not... really.

I tellya,, Im not the kind of person that you worry about. And it's up to you for believing me or not. Cuz I know that what u see with ur own eyes is very contrary to what I say. And I dont have any right for asking you to believe me.

So you see... I dont excpect anything. I dont expect that you'll believe me.

Okeiii.... sesi curhat yang lebai telah selesai. Sip... sip...

Daripada Resah bin galau,, saya mau menghibur hati duluuu (oya... sekalian minta maaf kalo ada yang nyasar dan baca tulisan inggrisku yang kacau balau karna tanpa grammar *kick grammar*)

Barusan saya dapet foto tunangan saya lagi maen basket sih. Lumayan menghibur hati :')


Thanks buat My YoungSaengi. Aku ndengerin suaramu sama ngeliat senyummu, hatiku tenang. Ndak bohong... makasih yak sudah ada :) Aku cinta kamu,, sama Oppadeul ss501 yang laen. *Akakakakakkk.

1 komentar:

Aku dengan cuap-cuapku...
Kalian,, dengan cuap-cuap kalian :D

SS501 as my boyfriend.... "SAENGI" !!!!

Farah "Ae Ri"'s Result: Heo Young Saeng
on quiz: SS501 As Boyfriends
Your ideal boyfriend is Shy Prince Heo Young Saeng! He's the shy, quiet type, but smoldering underneath is a romantic guy who will sweep you off your feet.
Quiz SchoolTake this quiz & get your result